slideshow

Moondragon

This was a tough one. Moondragon is a character that I've liked for a long time, because she is such a total bitch. It is difficult to find good female figures as the female form is difficult to articulate while keeping its feminine look.








I thought that this X-men Rogue figure had a good sculpt. Of course I had to remove the hair and all the detailing on her costume, and replace it with Moondragon's armour. This was a real challenge and I had rarely scupted women in the past.





I had to make her breasts bigger. Most female toys have small breasts... I think the manufacturers bend to pressure from PC groups who want toys to be wholesome. Moondragon has always had a formidable set on her though, and loves showing over her cleavage.













































































No comments: