slideshow

Second post

Well, it's been about 6 months since I last posted. Good to see that I've been keeping up with this. Ha ha.

Anyway, I've been making a few more customs, but not really at the rate I would have liked to. I now have customs of Drax, Moondragon and Quasar to join Thanos. I also repainted a Doctor Doom so that he doesn't look like a plastic coated tyrant.

Again, I'll put photos up once I take some. I'm wanting to make an Annihilus figure, but that is going to take a lot of work. I'm without a rotary tool at the moment so all that limb removal is going to have to wait and take a back seat to repaints and sculpts.

I'm also planning on an Adam Warlock figure, but again I'm waiting a month. The cover of the last issue he was in suggested that a new, cool costume is on the way, so I'll wait til I can get more images of that before I start in him.

No comments: